Northwest Arts Center
Northwest Arts Center provides year-round programming designed to meet the needs of the community by offering programs for children of all ages, adults, seniors and adults with disabilities. Affordable program offerings include: multi-media art, movement, fitness, music, cooking, pottery, glass fusion, and foreign language.
The 3,880 square-foot community center features multi-purpose and other rooms for classes, drop-in use, community events, birthday parties, rentals and more. See NWAC Rentals page for more information.
New Preschool at Northwest Arts Center!
Natural Start Preschool is a unique program that combines Kindergarten readiness with experiences in nature, creative art exploration and lessons in healthy living.
- Two-day, three-day and five-day morning programs will be available for children ages 3 to 5 years old.
- Preschool runs from 9 a.m. to noon.
- For more information and open house dates, please call 425-891-0764 or visit http://www.naturalstartpreschool.com/ .
- To register, call the City of Bellevue, Northwest Arts Center at 425-452-4106.
Northwest Arts Center is home to two outdoor sculptures - "Visions of the Deep" by Dudley Carter and "Amore" by John Kennedy. The tile mural is by Sepp Mayrhuber. See NWAC public art information.
NOTICE: If the Bellevue School District is closed due to inclement weather, all Parks classes and programs are cancelled. However, select facilities may be open for drop-in activities at a modified level. Please call the facility or program area for additional information and weekend program information.
- Pottery studio
- Quiet, picturesque setting
- Easily accessible from interstates
- Facility Rental
- Individual arts studios
- Large capacity auditorium
From I-405, take NE 8th Street exit west. Turn right on Bellevue Way. Turn left on NE 24th Street. Center is up the hill on the left.